Dr. J. J. Magdum College of Engg. Kolhapur

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-11-07.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	31295

Hello firends i am harsh and i am 4th year student of this college.I will give u all the information about this college which will helpful for the admission and i will also clear all queries to you.

Dr. J.J. Magdum College of Engineering is started in the year 1992 & self financed. It is affiliated to Shivaji University,Kolhapur and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE),New Delhi.The Institute has been awarded the status of A grade by the Govt. of Maharashtra. The Institute is reputed for its high academic standards,excellent infra-structural facilities,young and dynamic faculty and well maintained discipline.

The Institute has beautiful campus having more than 1,80,000 sq.feet of built-up area,separate hostel for boys and girls.The hostel can accommodate about 150 students and are equipped with T.V. STD/ISD phone facility,Water coolers with purifiers. The hostels are attached with Mess,canteen,stores. The girl hostel is provided with attached toilet and bath in each room.

Campus Facilities:

The Institute has beautiful campus having 1, 50,000 sq.feet of built-up area, separate hostel for boys and girls. The hostel can house about 400 students and are equipped with T.V. STD/ISD phone facility and Water coolers with purifiers. The hostels are attached with Mess, canteen, stores. The girl hostel is provided with attached toilet and bath in each room. It also provides facilities like furnished classrooms, computer labs, library,.canteen, internet, etc.

JJMCOE
Year of Establishment : 1992

JJMCOE Affiliation : Shivaji University

JJMCOE Admission : JEE Mains and MTCET.

JJMCOE Cut off 2012 :

Branch Cut off Marks in METCET
Civil Engineering 82
Electronics Engineering 92
Mechanical Engineering 104
Computer Science Engineering 91
Electronics and Communication Engineering 98
Information Technology 70
JJMCOE Fee Structure : 75000 /- Per Year.

JJMCOE Hostel Facilities : Yes

JJMCOE Placements :
JJMCOE plays an active and supportive role in defining the career path of its students. The functions of placement cell are not only directed in achieving campus placement but towards the 360 degree development of students to make them more competent leaders who will cater the needs of current corporate world. The motto at our placement cell is awakening the leader in every one.

Placements from Year 2010 to Till Date 283. Companies like L&T, Accenture, Fiat visit the college.

JJMCOE Address : Gat No. 289, Shirol - Wadi Road , Agar Bhag,Jaysingpur, Pin-416101,Dist.-Kolhapur(Maharashtra).