Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Admissions Into Manipal Institute of Technology in July?

Admissions Into Manipal Institute of Technology in July?

Hey guys, stuck with a serious problem. I am writing the ENAT this year (2013), well prepared for it. But unfortunately I couldn't attend 2 of my board exams due to health problems. I'll be writing the re test in June. Results will be out july end. Suppose I get a good rank in ENAT, and produce the marks card in july, before the classes commence, is there any chance of admission Into MIT? At least the Jaipur branch? Someone told me that it depends on the vacancies. Is there any major chance of vacancies at july end? Has it happened in the previous years? Thanks and regards. Awaiting reply.

Re: Admissions Into Manipal Institute of Technology in July?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick144 View Post
    Hey guys, stuck with a serious problem. I am writing the ENAT this year (2013), well prepared for it. But unfortunately I couldn't attend 2 of my board exams due to health problems. I'll be writing the re test in June. Results will be out july end. Suppose I get a good rank in ENAT, and produce the marks card in july, before the classes commence, is there any chance of admission Into MIT? At least the Jaipur branch? Someone told me that it depends on the vacancies. Is there any major chance of vacancies at july end? Has it happened in the previous years? Thanks and regards. Awaiting reply.
    hello nick, the counselling is in july. so if you can get your docs by july and attend good.else u can try jaipur/ sikkim during august , if your lucky vacancies may be there.but at main campus, i dont see a chance of a vacant seat during august