Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: NIT Jaipur civil engineering admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty

Information NIT Jaipur civil engineering admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty

National Institute Of Technology- Jaipur
    Also known as Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nit jaipur.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	31790

Branches:
    • Civil Engineering

About Civil Engineering:

Welcome to the Department of Civil Engineering at Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur. Civil engineering discipline was introduced, at Malaviya National Institute of Technology (then Malaviya Regional Engineering College), Jaipur, in 1965. At the beginning world class laboratories, especially material testing, hydraulics, survey, road material testing, and soil testing laboratories were developed. Later the department was split into two separate departments of Civil Engineering and Structural Engineering. The department offers a four year course leading to the Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with a student intake of 93. It also offers three full time and part time postgraduate courses in Water Resources Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Transportation Engineering.
    Majority of the graduates are well placed in India and abroad. Many of them have also gone for higher studies in the country and abroad. Right from its inception, the Department has been doing its best to bring about excellence in academics.
    The department is equipped with latest facilities and equipments for extensive training to both the undergraduate and postgraduate students. In addition to that these are also used for numerous research, consultancy and testing works.

Mode of Admission:
    JEE MAINS.

Expected JEE Mains Cutoff:

Branch Opening Rank Closing Rank
    Civil Engineering 10121 13742

Tuition Fee:

• INR 32,850/-

Hostel Fee:

• INR 4,000/-

Placements:
    • Highest Pay Package: Rs 9.88 LPA (Lacks Per Annum)
    • Average Pay Package: Rs 4.44 LPA (Overall)
    • Highest Average Pay Package: Rs 5.62 LPA (Mechanical Engg.)
    • Numbers of Companies Visited : 104 (Highest so far)
    • Number of Students with Multiple Placements: 195 (Highest so far)
    • Total Overall Percentage Placement out of Eligible Candidates - 99.7 % (Highest so far)

Companies visited:
    • BHEL
    • BORL
    • BPCL
    • CCIL
    • DRDO
    • GAIL
    • GE
    • HAL
    • IOCL
    • L&T(ECC)
    • Nomura
    • NTPC
    • Solid Core
    • SPCL
    • TCIL
    • Unitech

Faculty Members:
    • Prof. A. K. Vyas
    • Dr. Akhilendra Bhushan Gupta
    • Dr. B. L. Swami
    • Dr. Gunwant Sharma
    • Dr. Ravindra Nagar
    • Dr. Rohit Goyal
    • Prof. Sudhir Kumar
    • Dr. Y. P. Mathur
    • Dr. Ajay Singh Jethoo
    • Dr. Jinendra Kumar Jain
    • Dr. M. K. Shrimali
    • Dr. Mahender Choudhary
    • Dr. Mahesh Kumar Jat
    • Dr. R. C. Gupta
    • Mr. Rajesh Gupta
    • Dr. S. D. Bharti
    • Dr. Sandeep Chaudhary
    • Dr. Sanjay Mathur
    • Dr. Suresh Kumar Tiwari
    • Dr. Urmila Brighu
    • Dr. Arun Gaur
    • Dr. Meena Khwairakpam
    • Dr. Nivedita Kaul
    • Dr. P V Ramana
    • Dr. Pawan Kalla
    • Ms. Putul Haldar
    • Dr. Sandeep Shrivastava
    • Mr. Sumit Khandelwal
    • Dr. Vinay Agrawal

MNIT Jaipur Address: Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur – 302017 Rajasthan, India.

Heart 32 Re: NIT Jaipur civil engineering admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty

with 202 marks in jee mains and general category and being non-resident of rajasthan.........can i get civil here?

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Raipur

Send Friend Request

Re: NIT Jaipur civil engineering admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty

please dont remove my name i am going to give my feed back as soon as possible

Re: NIT Jaipur civil engineering admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty

Quote Originally Posted by saksham saxena View Post
    with 202 marks in jee mains and general category and being non-resident of rajasthan.........can i get civil here?
    Hi Saksham,
    Please tel me your percentage in 12th??

Chart 32 Re: NIT Jaipur civil engineering admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placement, faculty

Already got 89.8% in 2012

Already got 89.8% in 2012
    Hey,
    your rank would be around 5000 and with this rank u can get civil here in 3rd or 4th round....

Can i get cse or ece here....i need them badly......if not then which are the nits and iiits that are par with excellence for software branches?

simmi.joshi.1990

Can i get cse or ece here....i need them badly......if not then which are the nits and iiits that are par with excellence for software branches?
    Hey,
    You should try for mnit allahabad....... best for u

But thats too tough to clear for software branches......any oter nit or iiit?

But thats too tough to clear for software branches......any oter nit or iiit?
    Hey,
    You can try for nit calicut and jaipur, warangal.... .....