Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Easwari Engineering College Chennai
Hello friends i am naresh and i am B.Tech 4th year student of EEC chennai.I am here to clear your all queries about this college which will helpful to you while taking admission.
About College :
Easwari Engineering College was instituted in the academic year 1996 -1997, with the Approval of Government of Tamil Nadu and AICTE, New Delhi. As per Govt., Regulations for affiliation, originally the college was affiliated to the University of Madras, subsequently the college is affiliated to Anna University Chennai since 2002. Pursuing the philosophy of continuous learning, the Institution prepares the students to score creditably in the Academic sessions and also encourages them to develop their interpersonal and intrapersonal skills and attitudes to approach life with confidence.
The working environment is such, Students as well as Faculty, are inspired and supported to attain high standards of Education and skill sets and shine in their chosen path. Faculty, with their impressive Academic, Research and Industrial experience, lead the students to achieve 'Excellence' and 'Competence'. This in turn enhances the core strength of students and enables them to realize all round development.
College offers 7 Under-Graduate and 8 Post Graduate Programmes, covering 'Engineering & Technology', 'Computer Applications' and 'Management'. Approval from AICTE for B.E- Mechatronics is awaited. The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) has already accredited the Programmes offered by the College, except 'Civil' which was commenced in 2007-2008.
The College has obtained ISO 9001:2008 Certification from TUV, South Asia. So far, 10 Batches of Engineering students have successfully passed out. Many of our students have secured University Ranks including the University First Rank. In 2007 – 2008, 'Placement' was more than 92% in companies of Repute, in 2008-'09 placement is 80% upto March'09. Many of our students pursue higher studies in India or abroad. Our Alumni Association is very active. With Branches in important cities, the association is steadily growing.
The Genesis Of SRM Group and Growth
1.SRM Group of Educational Institutions for higher learning, is functioning under the aegis of the 4- decade old “Valliammai Society”. The Society was founded for promoting the cause of Quality Education, by Thiru.T.R.Pachamuthu, an Academician and Educationist. SRM Group runs a network of more than 17 Institutions and is one of the largest Educational Groups in the Country.
2. The Branches of study include Engineering and Technology, Management, Medical/ Dental/ Life and Bio-Sciences/ Para Medical and Allied Medical Sciences; Hospitality and Arts & Science.
3. Contributions made by SRM, consistently over the years through 'Educational Institutions' and 'Health Care Services', have been well recognized at the National Level.
4. On the basis of Academic strength, Quality of Education and associated factors, SRM Engineering College and the SRM Dental College were accorded the status of Deemed University in the year 2002. In 2006, SRM Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed University) became 'SRM University' (under section 3 of UGC Act). Now, the University has added several UG and PG Programmes, including MBBS Degree Programme. The Mission continues…
Year of Establishment : 1996
EEC Affiliation : Anna University
EEC Mode of admission : TNPCEE
EEC Cut off :
Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the common entrance examination conducted by the state and selected candidates are allotted to various colleges for admission. Details regarding the entrance examination are published in the newspapers well in advance every year. Candidates may also appear directly for admission to the College under Management Quota, NRI Quota and lapsed seats. Appearing for entrance examination for these seats is a must and this entrance examination is counducted by the college on its campus. Admission forms may be obtained from the college office.
EEC Fee Structure : **As Per the Govt.Norms
EEC Facilities :
Our Library is a paradise for those who have a passion for reading Books and enthusiasm for widening their knowledge base in depth and extent.
Library is spread over 2 storeys (mezzanine Type floors) and is housed in the P.G. Block. The library has an area of 2100 sq.m. of built-up Facilities. Strength of Library and Services provided in the Library include:
1. Fully computerized working Systems.
2. 18486 Titles and 69332 Volumes.
3. 232 print Indian / Foreign Journals / Magazines.
4. Online journals datbases from IEEE, Science Direct, Springer link, ASME, ASCE, EBSCO, ASTM Digital Library and J-Gate.
5. E-Books databases from Access Engineering & ASTM Digital Library.
Our objective of establishing Hostels within the Campus is to provide students “a Home away from Home”, wherein they can feel at ease
and put in their best efforts for acquiring 'A'ttitude, 'S'kill sets and 'K'nowledge, towards life. We strongly believe in this formula for life
viz., “ASK”. The Hostel Environment certainly provides self-confidence, instills discipline in the minds of students and also provides scope for developing their ideals for harmonious and communal living without Nostalgia; these attributes enable them to share the joys of
camaraderie, friendship/ fellowship and professional fraternity; senior students have been trained to be more responsible and thus set
good examples for the juniors. Every one should uphold dignity, selfrespect and reputation of every other student and of the Alma-Mater.
'Self-help', 'Accommodating Intelligence' and 'Team spirit' for the common good are the virtues expected from senior students as well as
INFRASTRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
1. There are three Hostels for 'Girls' and two for 'Boys'; The Hostels for 'Girls' and for 'Boys' are exclusive and well segregated geographically, keeping in view our tradition, culture and heritage values.
2. The Hostels have necessary Infrastructure and Facilities with separate modern kitchens, Dining Halls and Services.
3. The Hostels have provisions for hot water round the clock, through solar heaters.
4. There are separate study Halls in addition to well established central Libraries of the respective Institutions at the Campus.
5. Department stores are available separately for 'Boys' and for 'Girls', in the Campus to serve/ meet the day-to-day needs of Hosteller.
6. Support facilities such as Food Courts, Canteens, DTP, Bank/ ATM, Internet, Telecom center, Super market, Sports, Entertainment/ Recreation, Halls for Gym and Yoga are available. 'Post Office' is also located at nearby place.
7. Internet Centre is available separately for Boys and for Girls – well within the Hostel Premises.
8. There is a well established SRM Specialty Hospital (150 Beds) functioning round the clock, within the Campus. 'Free treatment' is provided for the Students, Staff and the Public.
9. Institution wise orientation: Floors/ Rooms in each of the Hostels are administratively so earmarked for allotment of Rooms by the respective Head of the Institution.
EEC Placements :
Batch Number of Student Placed 2009 Batch 312 2010 Batch 425 2011 Batch 636 2012 Batch 779
EEC Address : EASWARI ENGINEERING COLLEGE,Bharathi Salai, Ramapuram, Chennai – 600 089,Tamil Nadu , India .
- M.M.M. Engineering College btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- R.M.K. College of Engineering & Technology Chennai ,btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Panimalar Engineering College Chennai,btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- St. Jospeh's College of Engineering Chennai,btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology Chennai btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities