GLA Institute of Technology and Management (GLAITM) was established in the year 1998 was the first recognized initiative by the society to fulfill its responsibility of providing destinations of quality professional education. The purpose of the same was to compete with the very best and provide such facilities as prevalent at the international and national levels right in the virtuous background of the city of Mathura.
GLA Establishment: 1998
GLA Affiliation: Mahamaya Technical University.
GLA Institution Type: Private College
GLA Mode Of Admission: SEE-UPTU
GLA Cut off: 636- 19502
GLA Course offered:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Production
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Communication
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Bio - Informatics
GLA Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Total Tuition Fee INR 1,31,000/-Per Year.
GLA HOSTEL FEE: Rs. 65,000/- Per Annum.
GLA Placement Information :
Placement :- The Training and Placement department works relentlessly towards the ultimate goal of students' employment across various industries, or to help them begin a business venture in which they can achieve phenomenal success. The department organizes activities and workshops on a regular basis that enable students to be effective team leaders as well as team players.The department is headed by eminent Professors and Professionals with proven track records in academia & industry.
The major recruiters are:
- Tata Consultancy
GLA Campus :The major facilities are:
- Hostel facilities for both girls and boys
- Lecture theatres
- Conference halls
- Computer lab
- Malout Institute of Management and Information Technology,Malout,btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- MIT- Moradabad Institute of Technology, btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilities
- Durgapur Institute of Advanced Technology and Management btech 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- University Institute of Technology btech admission 2013,cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Bengal Institute of Technology kolkata Btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
My friend is studying at GLA. Through him I came to know about the huge library of GLA. Books of almost all the subjects are available in the library. Online journals are also there. I really wonder if i could be a student of GLA, as the facilities what GLA is providing to its students is hardly available in any other university.
My sister is pursuing her BBA from GLA. She is a member of the university Dramatics club. Her team gives live performance through nukkad naatak in the town to spread awareness about different social issues. People in the town highly appreciate their efforts.