Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
University School of Chemical Technology Delhi, Guru Govind Singh Indraprasth University
Hi i am Nawab, I will give you the information related to the admission in University School of Chemical Technology, Delhi. If you have any query in this regard you are welcome on the page.
The UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY recognizes the importance of chemical industry and the need for trained manpower , THE UNIVERSITY has taken the bold and visionary decision to start the University School of Chemical Technology ,the only one of its kind in this part of the country after IIT,DELHI , which began 35 years ago. The founding fathers concerned with education required in chemical industry showed extraordinary vision 80 years ago to recognise that education to provide trained manpower could be provided under two broad areas namely Unit Operations and Unit Processes . This framework still holds although it has evolved, expanded and continuously tuned over the last 8 decades to progressively include thermodynamics, reaction engineering ,process control, process economics , mathematical and numerical methods,computers ,process engineering,separation processes, catalysis hazard and safety etc. each one advancing in its own right with extensive research work both in academia and in industry.
Year Of Admission : 1999
Affiliation : Guru Govind Singh Indraprasth University
Available Streams in Engineering : B. Tech. Chemical Engineering
Cutoff : 5910
Fee Structure : Rs. 53000 per annum
Placements :The placement cell is very active in the institute. It is providing internship for the students. It also facilitates final placements. Some Corporate connections of institute are:
The School has access to the following facilities :
- Provides oppurtunities to students to work on various projects both in University and Industry.
- Research faclities are being developed to meet the future needs.
- Provides well equiped library with Books, National/International Journals/Periodicals. Book Bank facility is also available to students.
- Softwares being used Globally like ASPEN PLUS and MATLAB are available.
- Well equipped Computer Centre with latest IBM & ACER Pentium Servers & PC's , Scanners, Printers,CD-Writers etc.
- 1 Mbps Internet Leased Line in the entire campus.
- LAN connecting various academic & administrative sections of the University with Email facility.
- Besides Laboratories of the University School of Chemical Technology , Interdisciplinary laboratories are also available
The school has the following state-of-art laboratories:
- Mechanical Operation laboratory
- Fluid Mechanics labortory
- Heat and Mass Transfer laboratory
- Reaction Engineering laboratory
- Control and Instrumenatation laboratory
- CAD and Simulation Laboratory
- Charotar University of Science & Technology btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Amity School of Engineering and Technology Delhi btech admission 2013,cutoff,placement,fee,hostel,campus facility
- Guru Teg Bahadur Institute of Technology Delhi btech admission 2013,cutoff,placement,fee structure,hostel,campus facilities
- University Institute of Technology btech admission 2013,cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai University Mumbai btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
Last edited by Nawab.lko; 13th April 2013 at 10:30 AM.