Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology, Tumkur
Hello guys!!! how r u myself tulsi from Sri Siddhartha Institute Of Technology (SSIT) III year, and I am here to answer ur queries regarding Sri Siddhartha Institute Of Technology (SSIT) admissions for 2013 batch. You guys can ask me anything from hostel facilities to placements and much more!!!
Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology, Tumkur also known as SSIT, is a premier educational institution in Karnataka. The college was incepted in 1979, by Sri Siddhartha Education Society (SSES), Tumkur. SSIT has been selected by the World Bank for the award of financial assistance in Technical Education Quality Improvement Program (TEQIP). The institution offers courses that have been approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
SSIT Tumkur is affiliated to Visveswaraiah Technological University, Belgaum and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), for maintaining high standards of education. Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology started imparting course that lead to Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering. Later on, the college added some more courses to its list, which included BE (Bachelor of Engineering), MCA (Master of Computer Application) and M Tech (Master of Technology) courses.
SSIT is located in Tumkur, Karnataka which at a distance of about 73 km from Banglore on NH-4 . It has salubrious climate similar to that of Bangalore. The district is famous for many historical and tourist places.
Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
Year Founded: 1979
Entrance Test:- COMEDK / K-CET
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Medical Electronics Engineering
- Tele-Communication Engineering
For Karnataka CET students: Rs. 33,090/- per year
For UGET (COMEDK) students: Rs. 1,25L per year
Hostel Fee: 60,000/-
Based on the rank obtained in COMEDK
Karnataka CET and COMEDK
Top Recruiters –
Accenture Indian Navy Oracle Financial Services Bosch L & T Infotech PRDC Celstream Mentor Graphics Sasken Communications Continental Corporation Metric Stream Source Bits CSC Microland Subex Evolving Systems Microsoft Syntel Exeter India Mindtree Tata Elxsi GE Mphasis TCS HCL Technologies National Instruments Unisys IBM Nokia Siemens Networks Wipro Technologies
Maralur, Tumkur, Karnataka, India
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology (Dr. AIT) Bangalore 2013 admission,cutoff, placement, fee, ranking, campus
- NMAM Institute of Technology (NMAMIT) 2013 admission,cutoff, placement, fee, ranking, campus
- Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (Sir MVIT) 2013 admission,cutoff, placement, fee, ranking, campus
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology (SIT) 2013 admission,cutoff, placement, fee, ranking, campus
- R.N. Shetty Institute of Technology 2013 Admission, cutoff, placement, fee, ranking, campus