Charotar University of Science and Technology
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Charotar University of Science and Technology.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	32084

Hello friends i am Pankaj and i am student of 4th year B.tech, and i am here to clear your all the queries about this college and i will also give you all the information about this college.

Charotar University of Science and Technology Year of Establishment: 2000.

Charotar University of Science and Technology Affiliation: Deemed University.

Charotar University of Science and Technology Mode Of Admission: CET Gujrat.

Charotar University of Science and Technology Cut Off 2012: NA.

Charotar University of Science and Technology Branches In Engineering:
  • Civil Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Information Technology
  • Electrical & Electronics Engineering
  • Electronics & Communication Engineering
  • Computer Science & Engineering

Charotar University of Science and Technology Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Tuition Fee INR 50,000/- Per Year.

Charotar University of Science and Technology Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: NA.

Charotar University of Science and Technology Engineering Placements 2012:
  • TATA
  • I-Gate
  • Maruti Suzuki
  • Syntel

Charotar University of Science and Technology Campus & Intra Facilities:
A vast range of cultural, educational, athletic and social activities are available to CHARUSAT students, faculty and staff. Getting involved in campus life is the quickest way to become a part of the University community, and to create one's own CHARUSAT experience. Campus life activities are built around the concepts of encouraging each community member to express his or her talents and to respect all members of our pluralistic community.

Charotar University of Science and Technology Hostel & Mess Facilities:
Student Housing is available at the CHARUSAT owned hostels (three hostels for girls) and at other four privately owned hostels adjacent to campus.

The life in hostels enables students to spend ample time at the university utilizing library and other facilities to ensure they develop academically and acquire the necessary skills that can be obtained only through experience.

Charotar University of Science and Technology Address: Charotar University of Science and Technology (CHARUSAT), At Post: Changa, Taluka: Petlad, District: Anand, Pin Code: 388 421, Gujrat.