Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
College of Engineering & Technology Bhubaneswar,Biju Patnaik University of Technology
Hi guys, i am bharat and i will give you the information regarding admission in CET Bhubaneshwar affiliated to BPUT Orrisa. You are welcome with your queries.
College of engineering and Technology (CET), was established in 1981 with two branches of Mechanical and Civil Engineering. Then the next year (in 1982) we added the department of Electrical Engineering. Subsequently two more branches of Instrumentation & Electronics and Department of Computer Science & Application were added.
Year of establishment : 1981
Affiliation : AICTE and BPUT
Mode of Admission : JEE mains and OJEE
Avilable streams in Engineering :
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
Cutoff : OJEE rank should me less than 500 in order to get admission in the college.
Fee Structure :
* the fess are at the time of admission only. additional charges may be required and fee structure may be modified by the university or college as per their guidelines.
Identity Card, Information Brochure, ISTE
Study tour/ Site Survey
Training and placement
Student Union/ Dramatic/Sports/ Library/
Medicine/ Red cross/ NCC /NSS
Placement 2012 :
No of Candidates Placed
TATA Consultancy Services Ltd 144 Mindtree 22 Capgemini 16 FCS 5 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd 4 Reverside Software Solution 8 Tata Steel Ltd 5 Vardmaan 4 Bombay Rayon Fashion Ltd 5 Paradeep Phosphates Limited 14 EXL Infotel 9 Brandix 6
Facilities at CET :
The College is presently located in the main campus of the University at Bhubaneswar along with 5 constituent colleges. The college utilizes the infrastructure facilities of the University along with other constituent colleges.
In addition to the constituent colleges, the campus of the University accommodates the University Administrative building, Central library, a branch of State Bank of India, Surya Nagar Post Office, University Dispensary, Hostels for men and women students, a Canteen, Playground, Gymnasium and Guest House etc.
An area of approximately 100 acres in Ghatikia about 1 kilometer from Khandagiri, Udayagiri caves on the Chandaka Road has been allocated for the construction of a new campus. The work of construction is in progress.
Central Workshop building of the college has been completed and different session classes are being held in the new workshop since 1995.
Computing Facilities :
There is a well equipped Computer Center as a central facility and a CAD/CAM center. The students have the opportunity to work under DOS, Unix and Windows NT environments. Two important RDBMS ( Sybase and Oracle) have also been installed in the center. Our students are well versed with C/C++ programming, Computer graphics, Application packages, AutoCAD (Release 14), 3D studio and using of plotter and digitizer. Besides every department has its own computer centers for exclusive use by students & teachers of the department.
There is a central library of the University which caters to the need to the teachers and students of the college. The library's total requisition of books is about 116 lakhs. The library contributes for approximately 297 Indian and 191 foreign journals. Besides, there is a good collection of back volumes of important Journals. It has a reprography section which provides photocopies of documents at nominal cost. The library remains open from 10 AM to 10 PM on working days. Text book bank facilities are also available.
- Admission :
- For admission to any hostel, application shall be made directly to the Dean, Student's Welfare in the prescribed form within 7 days of admission
- No candidate shall be admitted into hostel unless he/she has been admitted to any classes of the University
- A boarder shall normally be admitted only for one semester and change of hostels and rooms can be made after one semester subject to good conduct and discipline. No boarder is allowed to change his own room without the permission of the Hostel superintendent.
- Seat Allotment :Seats are alloted to boarders by the superintendent.
Students at CET have access to the gymnasium of the University. They take part in various in-door as well as out-door activities.
- Orissa Engineering College Bubaneswar btech admission 2013,cutoff,fee,placement,hostel,campus facility
- Government College of Engineering Bhawanipatna btech admission 2013,cutoff,fee,placement,hostel,campus facility
- College of Engineering Bhubaneswar btech admission 2013,cutoff,fee,placement,hostel,campus facility
- KMBB College of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar btech admission 2013,cutoff,fee,placement,hostel,campus facility
- Ch. B.P. Govt. Engineering College btech admission 2013,cutoff,placement,fee,hostel,campus facility