Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Silicon Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, Biju Patnaik Universitu of Technology
Hello frnz, I am ranajai and i am here to provide you the information regarding admission in Silicon Institute of Technology Affilated with BPUT.If you have any curiosity in this regard, you are welcome here.
Silicon Institute of Technology is situated in Bhubaneswar, India. The campus is on a landscaped in a green stretch of land near Silicon Hills. The Institute is approved by AICTE and affiliated to BPUT Rourkela and recognised by Goverment of Odisha.
Year of Establishment : 2000
Affiliation : BPUT
Mode of Admission : OJEE
Available Branches in Engineering :
- Information Technology - 60 Seats
- Computer Science & Technology - 120 Seats
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering - 120 Seats
- Applied Instrumentation Engineering - 60 Seats
- Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering - 180 Seats
Cutoff : For taking admission in the institute OJEE rank should be approximately withing 1800.
Fee Structure : Rs. 68,000/- per annum
An institution is better judged for its quality by its faculty resource. The faculty has a combination of both youth & experience.
Apart from performing formal instructions in the classrooms, tutorial classes and laboratories, the faculty members provide counseling & guidance to students. Individual attention to student is ensured through proctorial support for proper personal development of individual & achievement of academic excellence. Faculty members are deputed to attend refreshers courses, short term training programmes and industrial training in order to upgrade their knowledge base. They are also liberally sponsored to attend seminars/ workshops/conferences etc. The institute periodically invites visiting faculty from NITs/IITs and industry personnel for guest lectures for the benefit of the students.
"To be a center of excellence in technical education and research."
"To provide best of technical skills, professional ethics and human values."
Physical infrastructure consists of spacious lecture halls, multimedia classrooms, tutorial rooms, well-equipped laboratories, seminar hall, air- conditioned conference hall, automated central library, digital library, language laboratory and campus with high-speed Internet connectivity. The academic objectives are achieved through regular classroom delivery, on-line course delivery and e-learning. Digital course materials from NPTEL in various courses have been uploaded into the institute. This serves as an extra learning resource for the students besides the classroom notes and handouts.
Scholarships & Financial Assistance:
There is a provision for scholarship to meritorious students. The nature and quantum of the scholarship is decided by the Managing Committee from time to time. A special Student Welfare Fund has been created by the staff members to ensure & encourage students with proven merit. and economically challenged. The continuation of the scholarship is subject to good performance in the subsequent semesters.
The institute follows the curriculum prescribed by BPUT, which is consistent with the model curriculum suggested by the AICTE. The present curricula have a broad based core science and technically component, departmental compulsory courses, professional electives and project dissertation.
CS 86 88 42 ETC 113 124 58 EEE 68 85 68 IT 40 55 46
- IIIT Bhubaneswar btech admission 2013,cutoff,fee,placement,hostel,campus facility
- Purushottam Institute of Engineering and Technology Rourkela btech admission 2013,cutoff,fee,placement,hostel,campus facility
- KMBB College of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar btech admission 2013,cutoff,fee,placement,hostel,campus facility
- Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology btech admission 2013,cutoff,fee,placement,hostel,campus facility
- Gandhi Institute for Technological Advancement Bhubaneswar btech admission 2013,cutoff,fee,placement,hostel,campus facility