EAMCET Rank Predictor 2013:
EAMCET Rank Predictor 2013 will help the students to find out what colleges they can apply in and which branches they can go for.
Thus they are able to prepare their choice list well in advance of counseling, on the basis of EAMCET 2013 rank predictor.
The candidates who score marks above the EAMCET 2013 Cut off are going to be eligible and considered for the counselling. The candidates scoring below the EAMCET Cut off 2013 will not be eligible and hence not considered for counselling and college allotment.
This is the Expected Rank Predictor for EAMCET 2013 on the basis of Previous 2-3 years Analysis.
EAMCET Marks EAMCET Rank 51-60 30001-65000 61-70 18001-30000 71-80 11001-18000 81-90 6501-11000 91-100 3501-6500 101-110 1501-3500 111-120 901-1500 121-130 401-900 131-140 101-400 141-150 11-100 151-160 1-10Similar Threads:
- JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2013 | Expected rank for JEE advanced 2013
- RPET Rank Predictor 2013 | Expected rank for RPET 2013
- MHT CET Rank Predictor 2013 | MHT CET 2013 Expected Rank
- COMEDK Rank Predictor 2013 | Expected rank for COMEDK 2013
- EAMCET 2013 INDEX | Cutoff, Syllabus, Date sheet, Solution, Rank Predictor, Answer Key, Results, Analysis
Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
would you mind telling me my expected rank in eamcet when i got 72 marks and my ipe groups score is 586 on 600
im afraid ill get rank below 14000 or not because da paper this year is very easy!!!
please do rply me!!!