Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers




12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: jee cut off 2013 Predict my all india rank

  1. #1

    jee cut off 2013 Predict my all india rank

    mY SCORE IN JEE(MAIN) 2013 IS 165 AND I HAVE GOT 96% IN MY ISC BOARDS 2013, WHAT WILL BE MY ALL INDIA RANK? PL REPLY ASAP.



  2. #2

    Re: jee cut off 2013 Predict my all india rank

    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEKULI View Post
    mY SCORE IN JEE(MAIN) 2013 IS 165 AND I HAVE GOT 96% IN MY ISC BOARDS 2013, WHAT WILL BE MY ALL INDIA RANK? PL REPLY ASAP.
    Hey,
    your rank would be around 10000....... Could you please tel me your home state and category ??

  3. #3

    Re: jee cut off 2013 Predict my all india rank

    my score in jee main is 106(general) .my cbse board marks.is 91.2%.what can be my all india rank???

  4. #4

    Re: jee cut off 2013 Predict my all india rank

    My jee main mark is 69 and board 86% watz my air?

  5. #5

    Re: jee cut off 2013 Predict my all india rank

    Quote Originally Posted by bhumikasurbhi View Post
    my score in jee main is 106(general) .my cbse board marks.is 91.2%.what can be my all india rank???
    Hey,
    Your rank would be more than 30000...... Could you please tel me your home state??

    ---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ajay vignesh View Post
    My jee main mark is 69 and board 86% watz my air?
    Hey,
    Your rank would be around 90000...... Could you plz tel me your category and home state??

  6. #6

    Re: jee cut off 2013 Predict my all india rank

    I'm sc canditate from tamil nad

  7. #7

    Re: jee cut off 2013 Predict my all india rank

    Quote Originally Posted by ajay vignesh View Post
    I'm sc canditate from tamil nad
    Because of your category it'll be very easy for you to get nit thichy... all the best

  8. #8

    Re: jee cut off 2013 Predict my all india rank

    my score in jee (main) is 46(OBC) and my A.H.S.E.C maks is 75.8% what can be my all india rank

  9. #9

    Re: jee cut off 2013 Predict my all india rank

    can i get admitted into silchar nit

  10. #10

    Re: jee cut off 2013 Predict my all india rank

    my friend got 101 in JEE MAINS.
    and 81% in CBSE BOARDS.
    SC candidate
    can he get admission in DTU comp sc.
    or which trend he can get easily?
    and what will be his rank.

    Thanks..!!

  11. #11

    Re: jee cut off 2013 Predict my all india rank

    Quote Originally Posted by subham chhetry View Post
    my score in jee (main) is 46(OBC) and my A.H.S.E.C maks is 75.8% what can be my all india rank
    Your rank would around 1,50,000.....

    ---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by dj1996 View Post
    my friend got 101 in JEE MAINS.
    and 81% in CBSE BOARDS.
    SC candidate
    can he get admission in DTU comp sc.
    or which trend he can get easily?
    and what will be his rank.

    Thanks..!!
    Your rank would be around 55000..... What is your home state??

  12. #12

    Re: jee cut off 2013 Predict my all india rank

    home state delhi

  13. #13

    Re: jee cut off 2013 Predict my all india rank

    i got 64 mark in jee main n i got 79% in cbse n i m sc candidate

  14. #14

    Re: jee cut off 2013 Predict my all india rank

    i hve got 212 in jee mains & 85% in cbse boards..... tell me the worst possible scenario....!!!.... n (logical answers expected).....17 k se neeche toh nhi jaayegi na..?

  15. #15

    Re: jee cut off 2013 Predict my all india rank

    Hi i am getting 161 marks in Jee main And 92.6% in cbse boards.. im from Chandigarh... what wud b my expected rank? and can i get niits?
    plz do reply

12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread