Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
After the aptitude paper , there was 2 more rounds 1) Technical Interview 2) HR Interview .so i'm sharing my experience with you. here you can find technical interview and HR interview question papers as attached.
About Company :
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is an Indian state-owned integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. BHEL was established in 1964, ushering in the indigenous Heavy Electrical Equipment industry in India.The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends since 1976-77.It is one of the only 7 mega Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) of India clubbed under the esteemed 'Maharatna' status. On 1 February 2013, the Government of India granted Maharatna status to Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
website : www.bhel.com
for BHEL aptitude question papers : http:// http://www.faadooengineers.c...ompany-Profile
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited Technical Interview Question Papers, HR Interview Question Papers, Criteria and Company Profile
- Damodar Valley Corporation DVC Technical Interview Question Papers, HR Interview Question Papers, Criteria and Company Profile
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Technical Interview Question Papers, HR Interview Question Papers, Criteria and Company Profile
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Placement Papers,Placement Process & Criteria,Company Profile
- Genpact Limited Technical Interview Question Papers HR Interview Question Papers Criteria and Company Profile