Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Maruti Suzuki_Technical Interview Question Papers_HR Interview Question Papers

Pdf 32 Maruti Suzuki_Technical Interview Question Papers_HR Interview Question Papers

Hello FaDoOs,

After the aptitude paper , there was 2 more rounds 1) Technical Interview 2) HR Interview .so i'm sharing my experience with you. here you can find technical interview and HR interview question papers as attached.

Venue : Delhi

About Company :

Maruti Suzuki India Limited (marut̪i suzuki), commonly referred to as Maruti and formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India.it is a subsidiary of Japanese automobile and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki. As of November 2012, it had a market share of 37% of the Indian passenger car market. Maruti Suzuki manufactures and sells a complete range of cars from the entry level Esteem and Alto, to hatchback Ritz, A-Star, Swift, Wagon R, Zen and sedans DZire, Kizashi and SX4, in the 'C' segment Eeco, Omni, Multi Purpose vehicle Suzuki Ertiga and Sports Utility vehicle Grand Vitara.[9] The company's headquarters are on Nelson Mandela Road, New Delhi.In February 2012, the company sold its ten millionth vehicle in India.

for Maruti Suzuki aptitude placement papers : http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...ompany-Profile

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      171.2 KB
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: Maruti Suzuki_Technical Interview Question Papers_HR Interview Question Papers

password z nt workin'............