Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
After the aptitude paper , there was 2 more rounds 1) Technical Interview 2) HR Interview .so i'm sharing my experience with you. here you can find technical interview and HR interview question papers as attached.
Venue : Mumbai
About Company :
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (Chinese: 华为 (Huáwéi); English pronunciation: "WAH-way" is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong.It is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012.
Huawei was founded in 1988 by ex-military officer Ren Zhengfei and formed as a private company owned by its employees. Its core missions are building telecommunications networks; providing operational and consulting services and equipment to enterprises inside and outside of China; and manufacturing communications devices for the consumer market.Huawei has over 140,000 employees, around 46% of whom are engaged in research and development (R&D).It has 20 R&D institutes in countries including China, the United States,Germany, Sweden, Ireland, India, Russia, and Turkey, and in 2011 invested around US$3.74 billion in R&D.
In 2010, Huawei recorded profit of 23.8 billion CNY (3.7 billion USD).Its products and services have been deployed in more than 140 countries and it currently serves 45 of the world's 50 largest telecoms operators
website : www.huawei.com, www.huaweidevice.com
for Huawei aptitude placement papers : http:// http://www.faadooengineers.c...ompany-Profile
- HCL Technologies Previous Year Technical Interview Question Papers,HR Interview Question Papers and Company Profile
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited Technical Interview Question Papers, HR Interview Question Papers, Criteria and Company Profile
- Damodar Valley Corporation DVC Technical Interview Question Papers, HR Interview Question Papers, Criteria and Company Profile
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Technical Interview Question Papers, HR Interview Question Papers, Criteria and Company Profile
- General Electric GE Technical Interview Question Papers HR Interview Question Papers Criteria and Company Profile
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electronics Engineering
City : KolkataSend Friend Request
Fully Password Protected. What is the password?