Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: HCL Technologies Previous Year Placement Papers, Placement Process, Company Profile

Pdf 32 HCL Technologies Previous Year Placement Papers, Placement Process, Company Profile

Hello FaaDoOs,

HCL Technologies PREVIOUS YEAR PLACEMENT PAPERS:

I am sharing my experience with you which I learn during the HCL Technologies placement drive. all placement papers of HCL Technologies so just learn and practice the placement papers of HCL Technologies and find out how much important for you.
    You can easily solve HCL Technologies placement papers like aptitude placement papers and interview placement questions by practicing the previous year papers and get selection in HCL Technologies easily.

HCL Technologies all placement papers here you can find : Year
    2013 as attached

Venue : Noida / Delhi

About HCL Technologies:

HCL is a global technological innovation and IT Corporation that operates in 31 countries. Its headquarters is in Noida, India. The organization makes up two widely listed companies, HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems.
    HCL was focused on dealing with the IT hardware market in India for the very first two decades of its presence with certain activity in the global market.
    On end of contract of the joint venture with HP in 1996, HCL grew to be an enterprise comprising HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. HCL Technologies focuses on the global IT services market, whereas HCL Infosystems specializes in the IT hardware market place in India as well as in APAC countries. HCL has got since then operated as a grasping organization.

for complete HCL placement papers : http://www.faadooengineers.com/threads/31347-HCL-Technologies-Placement-Papers-Placement-Process-amp-Criteria-Company-Profile

http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...ompany-Profile

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      272.5 KB
      File Name:
      File Size:
      1.62 MB
      File Name:
      File Size:
      696.5 KB
      File Name:
      File Size:
      197.1 KB
      File Name:
      File Size:
      182.8 KB
      File Name:
      File Size:
      208.6 KB
      File Name:
      File Size:
      318.0 KB
      File Name:
      File Size:
      342.8 KB
      File Name:
      File Size:
      881.3 KB
      File Name:
      File Size:
      110.8 KB
      File Name:
      File Size:
      469.8 KB
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: HCL Technologies Previous Year Placement Papers, Placement Process, Company Profile

hello all pdf contais pass word i cant able to open it kindly note it sir pls