Hello FaaDoOs,

GENERAL INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA PREVIOUS YEAR PLACEMENT PAPERS:

I am sharing my experience with you which I learn during the GENERAL INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA placement drive. all placement papers of GENERAL INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA so just learn and practice the placement papers of GENERAL INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA and find out how much important for you.
You can easily solve GENERAL INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA placement papers like aptitude placement papers and interview placement questions by practicing the previous year papers and get selection in GENERAL INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA

easily.

GENERAL INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA all placement papers here you can find : Year

2013 as attached

About GENERAL INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA :
The entire general insurance business in India was nationalised by General Insurance Business (Nationalisation) Act, 1972 (GIBNA). The Government of India (GOI), through Nationalisation took over the shares of 55 Indian insurance companies and the undertakings of 52 insurers carrying on general insurance business.

General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) was formed in pursuance of Section 9(1) of GIBNA. It was incorporated on 22 November 1972 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a private company limited by shares. GIC was formed for the purpose of superintending, controlling and carrying on the business of general insurance.

For complete GENERAL INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA placement papers :