Hello FaaDoOs,

HP HEWLETT PACKARD PREVIOUS YEAR PLACEMENT PAPERS:

I am sharing my experience with you which I learn during the HP Hewlett Packard placement drive. all placement papers of HP Hewlett Packard so just learn and practice the placement papers of HP Hewlett Packard and find out how much important for you.
You can easily solve HP Hewlett Packard placement papers like aptitude placement papers and interview placement questions by practicing the previous year papers and get selection in HP Hewlett Packard easily.
HP Hewlett Packard all placement papers here you can find : Year
2012 as attached

About
HP Hewlett Packard:
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It provides products, technologies, software, solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William "Bill" Redington Hewlett and Dave Packard. HP is the world's leading PC manufacturer and has been since 2007, fending off a challenge by Chinese manufacturer Lenovo, according to Gartner.

www.hp.com

For complete
HP Hewlett Packard placement papers :