Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers




Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Urgent Help Needed ! ! PLZZ guide

  1. #1

    Urgent Help Needed ! ! PLZZ guide

    I have secured 231marks in jee mains + 93% in ISC board....i want a computer stream(CSE/IT/SE)...my home state is Uttar Pradesh...and my first priority is DTU and then NIT's...plzzz predict my rank and do suggest a better stream in some gud colleges!!!!!



  2. #2

    Re: Urgent Help Needed ! ! PLZZ guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Susan Amaan View Post
    I have secured 231marks in jee mains + 93% in ISC board....i want a computer stream(CSE/IT/SE)...my home state is Uttar Pradesh...and my first priority is DTU and then NIT's...plzzz predict my rank and do suggest a better stream in some gud colleges!!!!!
    Your rank will be approx 6500, Because u doesn't have delhi domicile quota so your chances to get these branches in dtu are very low so i would suggest u to go for mnnit allahabad coz it is equally good as dtu and because of domicile quota u will easily get cse/it here.. All the best

  3. #3

    Re: Urgent Help Needed ! ! PLZZ guide

    heloo my marks are 223 in mains under GEN category and got 89% in MS board exam.. so what is my estimated rank?

  4. #4

    Re: Urgent Help Needed ! ! PLZZ guide

    Quote Originally Posted by sadaf ali View Post
    heloo my marks are 223 in mains under GEN category and got 89% in MS board exam.. so what is my estimated rank?
    Your rank would be around 12000.. u have fair chances to get svnit. All the best

  5. #5

    Re: Urgent Help Needed ! ! PLZZ guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth upmanyu View Post
    Your rank will be approx 6500, Because u doesn't have delhi domicile quota so your chances to get these branches in dtu are very low so i would suggest u to go for mnnit allahabad coz it is equally good as dtu and because of domicile quota u will easily get cse/it here.. All the best
    i can even go for mathematics and computational engng at DTU ...will that be bettr than IT at MNNIT ?

  6. #6

    Re: Urgent Help Needed ! ! PLZZ guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Susan Amaan View Post
    i can even go for mathematics and computational engng at DTU ...will that be bettr than IT at MNNIT ?
    It Depends upon your interest coz both are good but yes i suggest u to go for mathematics and computational engg at DTU

  7. #7

    Re: Urgent Help Needed ! ! PLZZ guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth upmanyu View Post
    Your rank will be approx 6500, Because u doesn't have delhi domicile quota so your chances to get these branches in dtu are very low so i would suggest u to go for mnnit allahabad coz it is equally good as dtu and because of domicile quota u will easily get cse/it here.. All the best
    Mam PLZZZ PLZZZ Reply......
    I am obc from chandigarh home state,have punjab domicile for thapar
    I got in JEE Mains
    AIR-39850 STATE-441
    OBC AIR-8589 STATE-22

    What r chances for NIT JALANDHAR or Kurukshetra , Thapar , JP Noida , (which branch?)

    My Choices is mech ece ee cs civil only........

  8. #8

    Re: Urgent Help Needed ! ! PLZZ guide

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaju1111 View Post
    Mam PLZZZ PLZZZ Reply......
    I am obc from chandigarh home state,have punjab domicile for thapar
    I got in JEE Mains
    AIR-39850 STATE-441
    OBC AIR-8589 STATE-22

    What r chances for NIT JALANDHAR or Kurukshetra , Thapar , JP Noida , (which branch?)

    My Choices is mech ece ee cs civil only........
    Nit jalandhar is the best option for u. So just go for it coz u can get all these branches there

  9. #9
    Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    45

    Gender: : Male

    Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

    City : Varanasi

    Send Private Message
    Send Friend Request

    Re: Urgent Help Needed ! ! PLZZ guide

    my results are- UPTU- 2941 JEE main- 48976 JEE advanced- 13198 Home state: U.P. Category: General. Plz tell the best college which can in get from these with core engineering branches.

  10. #10

    Re: Urgent Help Needed ! ! PLZZ guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth upmanyu View Post
    Your rank will be approx 6500, Because u doesn't have delhi domicile quota so your chances to get these branches in dtu are very low so i would suggest u to go for mnnit allahabad coz it is equally good as dtu and because of domicile quota u will easily get cse/it here.. All the best
    you are awesome bro ....my rank is 6415 ....now confused between NIT's and IIIT-A :/

  11. #11

    Re: Urgent Help Needed ! ! PLZZ guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Susan Amaan View Post
    you are awesome bro ....my rank is 6415 ....now confused between NIT's and IIIT-A :/
    Mnnit allahabad is the best option but if u wanna go for it so iiita is better option

    ---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ankurverma1994 View Post
    my results are- UPTU- 2941 JEE main- 48976 JEE advanced- 13198 Home state: U.P. Category: General. Plz tell the best college which can in get from these with core engineering branches.
    Try for private colgs like jss noida

Tags for this Thread