Gender: : Male
Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!
City : BangaloreSend Friend Request
Hi guys.. this year was my first attempt at JEE advanced, and although I got a rank, it's not very good. I am planning to give it another try...but I'm not willing to completely risk wasting a year. I might join one of the NIT's or BITS and study for Advanced. Any others of you who are planning to do this? If so, how? I would also like to ask people who have earlier done this...how difficult was it to manage college and JEE studies simultaneously? And how did you maximize time availability?
- Need assistence to join in part time Mtech
- JEE Advanced 2014 Study tips for Physics
- Study Strategy Manual - Board Exam | JEE Main | JEE Advanced - PDF DOWNLOAD
- UPTU time motion study semester exam previous year question paper download pdf
- Should i join IT Company or take a risk and join a start-up that i admire..??