Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT - AHMEDABADAbout IIM Ahmedabad:The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad or IIM-A) is a public business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It was the second Indian Institute of Management (IIM) to be established, after IIM Calcutta. It is consistently ranked as one of the best business schools in India and in the Asia-Pacific region. Established as an autonomous body in 1961, the institute offers Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Management and Agri-Business Management, a Doctoral (Fellowship) Programme and a number of Executive Training Programmes. Research and Consultancy Services to industry form an integral part of the academic structure at IIM Ahmedabad, with several projects commissioned and funded by national and international organisations such as the Ford Foundation, UNO, World Bank, NCERT, Planning Commission, Central and State ministries etc.
IIM Ahmedabad Mode Of Admission: CAT 2013.
IIM Ahmedabad CAT Cut Off:
Agri/Related GEN-I GEN-ENGG OT V Q DI V Q DI V Q DI V Q DI GEN 79 79 79 89 89 89 99.5 99.5 99.5 92 92 92 OBC 74 74 74 80 80 80 97 97 97 85 85 85 SC 67 67 67 67 67 67 95 95 95 80 80 80 ST 67 67 67 67 67 67 88 88 88 80 80 80 DA 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 80
IIM Ahmedabad Fee Structure for MBA: INR 16,60,000/- Total Course Fee.
IIM Ahmedabad MBA Placement 2012:
- A total of 106 offers were accepted by students in the consulting sector, followed by 72 in BFSI, 56 in consumer goods and 51 in IT. A total of 365 offers were accepted this year, of which 325 were jobs based in India, 17 in South-East Asia, 12 in Europe, eight in Rest of Asia and three across the Americas.
IIM Ahmedabad Address: IIM Ahmedabad, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015, India.
- According to the report, the minimum domestic salary (basic & additional guaranteed cash component) stood at Rs 6.70 lakh, compared with Rs 7 lakh last year, registering a decline of about 4%.
- The maximum domestic salary (basic & additional guaranteed cash component) stood at Rs 37 lakh, compared with Rs 32 lakh last year. The median domestic salary was Rs 13.5 lakh, compared to Rs 12.65 lakh in the previous year. This year's mean salary is reported at Rs 13.73 lakh, as compared to Rs 13.37 lakh in the previous year.
- The institute also gave out figures related to the maximum earning potential, which includes non-cash, long term and performance linked components for candidates placed within the country. It was at 39.81 lakh on the higher side and Rs 7.50 lakh on the lower side.
- Similar trend was reported in the minimum international salary (basic & additional guaranteed cash component). While last year, the minimum international salary stood at $50,000, while this year, it is at $40,577. The maximum international salary for this year is at $108,276, while the figure was $104,525 in the previous year.
- Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research & Management, Ahmedabad btech admission 2014 cutoff fee placement facilities
- Nirma University Institute of Technology Ahmedabad btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Top engineering colleges in ahmedabad | Best Btech/BE colleges in ahmedabad
- Canadian University to visit Ahmedabad on Dec 21, 2012
- NIT Ahmedabad 2012 Admission, CutOff, Ranking, Placements, Facility, Campus