Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT - CALCUTTA
About IIM Calcutta: Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIM Calcutta or IIMC) is a public business school located in Kolkata (Calcutta), West Bengal, India. It was the first Indian Institute of Management to be established. It is consistently ranked as one of the best business schools in India and the Asia-Pacific region. Established in 1961, IIM Calcutta is a fully autonomous institution and offers several postgraduate and doctoral programmes in management, as well as a bouquet of executive education programmes. In addition to its main academic programmes, IIM-C is also engaged in research, consultancy, seminars, academic conferences and research publications. IIM Calcutta is the only Indian business school that is a member of the Global Alliance in Management Education (CEMS).
IIM CalcuttaMode Of Admission: CAT 2013.
IIM Calcutta CAT Cut Off:
Category Agri/Related GEN 95 OBC 85 SC 75 ST 70 DA 70
IIM Calcutta Fee Structure for MBA: INR 13,50,000/- Total Course Fee.
IIM Calcutta MBA Placement 2012:
IIM Calcutta Address: IIM Calcutta, Diamond Harbour Road, Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal 700104, India.
- The 356-strong final batch at IIM-C bagged as many as 423 job offers, made by 83 companies, the institute's external relation cell said. There has also been a growth in average salaries over last year, even though the institute refused to share details.
- "Despite the economic downturn, IIM-C has been able to provide diverse opportunities to its students," said IIM-C placement chairperson Amit Dhiman. "The alumni played a very crucial role in this bad market scenario and were there to support us whenever we needed them."
- A total of 198 job offers were made during the final placements, of which 108 offers were made in Slot Zero itself, that is in the first two days when most of the coveted firms participate. Some 95 pre-placement offers were made to students by companies, where students did their summer internship. There were 130 job offers for students with work experience.
- This apart, there are some 35 international job offers were made and top corporates like Microsoft, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Zurich Financial Services participated.
- Despite the slowdown in the finance sector, IIM-C maintained its strength in the finance segment with offers from across the world's financial hubs -- New York, Zurich, Hong Kong, London and Singapore.
- Top financial organisations like Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Capital One, Duferco, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Edelweiss, JM Financial, DBS, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Yes Bank, RBI and Crisil recruited IIMC students for diverse roles.
- In the consulting space, BCG, McKinsey, Bain & Co, A.T. Kearney and Accenture recruited large numbers, while IBM Consulting participated in the final placements for the first time.
- A flurry of FMCG, telecom, media and pharma companies offered sales and marketing roles. They included P&G, HUL, ITC, Kraft Cadbury, Nestle and Johnson & Johnson, Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Biocon, GSK Pharma, Novartis and Times Group. Lenovo recruited for the first time from IIM-C.
- Companies like Cairn, Mahindra and Mahindra and TAS made general management offers. Ingersoll Rand, a first-time recruiter at IIM-C, offered a unique opportunity in their entrepreneur creation program which aims at grooming entrepreneurs who will become its channel partner.
- IIM Indore MBA admission 2014 | CAT 2012 cut off | IIM Indore fee | IIM Indore placement
- Calcutta institute of engineering and Management Kolkata btech admission 2013,cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Jadavpur University Faculty of Engineering & Tech Calcutta admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Jadavpur University Calcutta 2011 Admission | Cut Offs,Rank, Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion