Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Contact information is an essential component of any digital device that is involved in communication between more than two people. Assume that a Contact database stores all the possible addresses relating to a person including number of addresses (like office, home, permanent), different phones (residence, mobiles, office phones, etc.), fax number, e-mail addresses, website address, internet call addresses, etc. 15 The names of the person, designation and company name should also be included in this data. Each person may be part of one or more groups. Design either an object oriented or relational database system for the requirements above. In addition, you must design and implement an interface to query the address book on name or part of name, telephone number, group lists, etc. You should also design and implement interface to create new contact, editing and deleting contact information.
- Java project on contact book /Data management system
- guys can anyone please upload this text book "R.H.HAYES AND WHEEL WRIGHT, RESTORING OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE","COMPETING THROUGH MANUFACTURING, JOHN WILEY. NY, 1984"
- book on "theory of machines" and ME IIT kharagpur notes on "design of mc elements"
- Sadhu Singh book "Experimental Stress analysis" and Theory of elasticity" free pdf dowload
- Paper Presentation On "New Bit-Allocation Scheme for Coding of Digital Audio" PDF