Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: The worst android app ever: Electromagnetic Field Theory and FaaDooEngineers

The worst android app ever: Electromagnetic Field Theory and FaaDooEngineers

This has got to be the worst app in the Google Play Store: Electromagnetic Field Theory
    I d/l this from Google Play. When starting it all it asks for is username and password. WHAT T F. There is no indication of where to go or how to register. Registering on this lousy, poorly organized website didn't help. Now I get the message username is already in use or .... etc.

There is no support on this website and it appears that I wasted my money. Worst website and application policy I have ever seen.

Re: The worst android app ever: Electromagnetic Field Theory and FaaDooEngineers

Has this issue been resolved since december 2013?

FaaDoO-Administrator FaaDoO-Engineer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Noida

Send Friend Request

Re: The worst android app ever: Electromagnetic Field Theory and FaaDooEngineers

Hi Howard,
    Hope the issue has been resolved. Some how this thread was missed from our team. You can always write your concern to us directly over email - admin[MENTION=2]FaaDoOEngineer[/MENTION]s.com

for your issue try login or creating your account on the below mentioned link, further use the same credentials in App:
    http://www.faadooengineers.com/eiam/login.php

Hope this would resolve the issue.

regards,
    Admin