Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
1. Theory of Machines and Mechanisms, A. Ghosh and A.K.Mallik, Affiliated East-West Press.
2. Kinematic Synthesis of Linkages, R. S. Hartenberg and J. Denavit, McGraw-Hill.
3. Mechanism Design - Analysis and Synthesis (Vol.1 and 2), A. G. Erdman and G. N. Sandor, Prentice Hall
4. Theory of Machines and Mechanisms, J. E. Shigley and J. J. Uicker, 2nd Ed. McGraw-Hill.
5. Design of Machinery: An Introduction to the Synthesis and Analysis of Mechanisms and Machines, Robert L. Norton, Tata McGraw-Hill, 3rd Edition.
6. Kinematics and Linkage Design, A. S. Hall, Prentice Hall of India.
1. Theory of Vibrations with Applications, W. T. Thomson, CBS Publishers, Delhi
2. Mechanical Vibrations, S. S. Rao, Addison-Wesley Publishing Co
3. Fundamentals of Vibration, Leonard Meirovitch, McGraw Hill International Edison
4. Principles of Vibration Control: Ashok Kumar Mallik, Affiliated East-West Press
5. Mechanical Vibrations, A H Church, John Wiley & Sons Inc
6. Mechanical Vibrations, J P Den Hartog, McGraw Hill
7. Mechanical Vibration Analysis, Srinivasan, McGraw Hill
8. Mechanical Vibrations, G K Groover
1. S2. Mukhopadhyay M and Sheikh A. H., “Matrix and Finite Element Analyses of Structures”, Ane Books
3. Bathe K. J., “Finite Element Procedures”, Prentice-Hall of India (P) Ltd., New Delhi.
4. Cook R. D., “Finite Element Modeling for Stress Analysis”, John Wiley and Sons Inc, 1995
5. Chandrupatla T. R. and Belegunda A. D., “Introduction to Finite Elements in Engineering”, Prentice
6. Liu G. R. and Quek S. S. “The Finite Element Method – A Practical Course”, Butterworth-Heinemann,
7. Reddy, J. N., “An Introduction to The Finite Element Method”, Tata McGraw Hill, 2003.
eshu P., “Text book of Finite Element Analysis”, PHI Learning Private Ltd., New Delhi, 2010.