Gender: : Male
Branch: : Mechanical Engineering
City : BangaloreSend Friend Request
1. Engg Drawing Vol . I & Vol E in Angle Projection, Gopala Krishna K. R.
2. Engg Drawing in I Angle Projection, Bhatt N.D
3. Machine drawing Gopala Krishna K.R
1. Basic Electronics M.V. Rao
2. Electronics Devices and Circuits” Millman and Halkai, TMH 1991 Reprint
3. Electrical and Electronics Computer Engineering for Scientist and
Engineers, 2nd edition K.A. Krishna Murthy and M Raghuveer, New Age
International Publishers(Wiley Easter 2001
4. Electronics Communication Systems, George Kennedy (TMH 4th edition
5. Electronics Principles A.P. Malvino, TMH 6th edition
6. Digital Logic and Computer Design, Morris Mano
7. Basic Electronics by Dr. H. N. Shivashankar and B. Basavasraju.
8. Principles of solar energy by D. Yogi Goswami, Frank Kreith, Jan.F.
Kreider., Eswar Press, Chennai.
9.Data Communication by William Schweber, Mcgraw Hill.
1. Popov Egor P., Engineering mechanics of solids, Pearson Education
Asia, Second edition, 2001.
2. Singer Ferdinand L., Strength of materials, Harper international, Third
3. Crandall Stephen H., An introduction to the mechanics of solids, McGraw
Hill Book Co. 1978.
4. Bansal R.K., A textbook of strength of materials, Laxmi publication (P)
Ltd., New Delhi, 2001.
5. Lehri R.S., Strength of materials and Mechanics of structures, Katson
publishing, New Delhi, 1980.
6. Prasad, V.S., Mechanics of Solids, Galgotia Publication (P) Ltd., New
1. Thomas G B & R L Finner Calculus, Addison Wesley, 9th Edition, 1998.
2. E. Kreyszig, "Advanced Engineering Mathematics 8th Edition, 2004, John
Wiley and sons.
3. P V 0 Neil, "Advanced Engineering Mathematics" Pearson/Thomson.
1. Workshop Technology: Raghtuwamashi
2. Workshop Technology: Hajra choudhary
3. Elements of Mechanical Engineering: K. R. Gopalkrishna
4. Theory of Machines: P. L. Ballaney
1. Solid State Chemistry and its applications by A. R West, John Wiley ,
2. Engineering Chemistry by P C Jain and Monica Jain, Dhanpatrai
Publishing Co. Ltd.
3. Chemistry in Engineering and Technology Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 by J. C
Kuriacose and J. Rajaram,
Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company Ltd.
4. Chemistry of Advanced Materials by C.N. R. Rao, Blackwell Scientific
5. Solid State Chemistry Compounds by A. K. Cheethan and P. Day,
Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1992.
6. An introduction to electrochemistry by Glasstone, East-West Press Pvt.
7. Chemical and Electrochemical Energy Systems by R. Narayan and B.
8. Text book of Polymer science by F. W. Billmeyer, Jr., John Wiley and
9. Engineering Chemistry by R. Gopalan, D. Venkappayya and Nagarajan,
Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd, 1999.
10. Green Chemistry An Introductory Text by Mike Lancaster, Royal Society
of Chemistry, 2002.
11. Green Chemistry Environment Friendly Alternatives by Rashmi Sanghi
and M. M. Srivastava, Narosa Publishing House, 2003.