Gender: : Male
Branch: : Mechanical Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
JEE Main 2014 Sample Papers must be solved by all the JEE Main applicants in order to scrutinize their preparation level and also to ensure that their preparation level is as per the standards of preparation. JEE Main 2014 is a national level engineering exam conducted in both online and offline mode. The aspirants qualifying the exam will have to give another set of exam i.e. JEE Advanced and further the admission to the top engineering institutes like IITs and ISM will be granted to the qualifying candidates.
JEE Main 2014 Sample Papers – Why to Solve them?? How to Solve them??
- The Sample Papers of JEE Main 2014 will comprise questions from Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects.
- The candidates advised to opt for a step wise preparation strategy therefore; they must go through all the topics and acquaint them with all the important topics.
- In the end the applicants must solve all the subject and topic related questions which will help them in assessing their strong and weak areas.
JEE Main 2014 Sample Papers – Modes of Solving:
- The sample papers of JEE Main will be available in both online and offline mode therefore; the applicants can solve them in either of the modes.
- The applicants who solving the sample papers must opt for offline mode, as it will not have any time binding and can pick up any section based on their choice and preferences.
- After the applicants are done with their basic syllabus can can go on solving the sample papers in online mode in order to get accustomed to the exam pattern and increase their speed.
- There are some portals which are designed in the same manner in which the exam is conduced which will enhance the skills of candidate in time management.
Pros of solving the JEE Main 2014 Sample Papers:
- The candidates who opt for solving the sample papers after their basic preparation is over provides an added advantage to the applicants as they become more well verse with the questions, exam pattern and the syllabus.
- The sample papers will comprise questions from previous year question papers which is in itself is again a very reliable source of preparation and understanding the question type.
Last edited by ajaytopgun; 18th June 2014 at 12:15 PM.