Gender: : Male
Branch: : Mechanical Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
For GATE qualified candidates:
Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture from educational Institutions approved by AICTE/ Government. Master's degree in Chemistry/ Life Sciences/ Mathematics/ Physics related subjects from educational Institutions approved by UGC/ Government.
Degrees obtained through Distance Education/ Correspondence Mode for the qualifying degree specified above. The departments will follow test/ interview procedure for screening in such cases.
For IIT graduates:
Candidates graduating/ graduated from IITs with B.Tech degree and having CGPA of 7.5 and above for SC/ ST and 8.0 and above for others can apply without GATE score.
For sponsored candidates:
BE/ B.Tech degree from AICTE recognised engineering colleges/ university with first class or 60% aggregate marks in all the four years (GATE score not needed)
AMIE or any other associate memberships listed above (GATE score not needed)
Last date to apply online: April 12, 2014
Last date of receiving signed applications form: April 15, 2014
- IIT Madras btech admission 2015, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus facilities
- Delhi Technical Campus, Bahadurgarh btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities:
- IIT Guwahati btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus
- IIT Madras btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus
- IIT Madras btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus
Last edited by ajaytopgun; 3rd April 2014 at 12:50 PM.