Gender: : Male
Branch: : Mechanical Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D) has extended the deadline for the admissions into full time Ph.D courses for the academic year 2014.
Areas covered under each course:
Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
Computer Architecture and Systems Design
Image Analysis and Biometrics
Information Management and Data Engineering
Massively Parallel Systems
Mobile Computing and Networking Applications
Security and Privacy
Theoretical Computer Science
Control and Rootics
Computer architecture and systems design
Embedded and VLSI systems design
Machine Learning and Computer Vision
RF and mixed signal electronics
Signal and Image Processing
- Candidates who have solid foundations in CS/ECE/Maths (including good programming expertise in relevant domain), and interest in pursuing research in one of the above mentioned areas.
- GATE/GRE scores are optional.
- For CSE/ECE students: B.Tech/ BE/ M.Tech/ MS/ ME in CS/ IT/ ECE/ EE
- CGPA must be at least 7.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent). If your institute does not provide CGPA in the transcript, then at least 70% marks is required to be eligible.
- MCA/M.Sc(CS/IT/ECE/EE and allied ares) degree is considered equivalent to the B.Tech/BE degree. Such students are also eligible to apply with the condition that they have B.Sc in Computer Science or B.Sc in any other subject with Mathematics as one of the courses. The marks requirement is same as that given above for B.Tech/BE degrees.
- M.Sc in Mathematics is also eligible for Ph.D in CS/ECE who meets the following requirements: At least 70% marks in both B.Sc and M.Sc. Strong inclination towards CS/ECE.
- All Ph.D scholars are eligible for Overseas Research Fellowship.
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Candidates have to pay Ph.D application fee either online or by a demand draft of Rs 350 drawn in favour of "IIIT-Delhi Collection Account" payable at "Delhi" to the following address: Assistant Manager (Academics) A-107, Academics Building, IIIT-Delhi Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-3 New Delhi - 110020
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for a written entrance test and an interview at Delhi.
- The extended deadline for online application: March 25, 2014
- Last date to receive demand draft: March 27, 2014
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: March 30, 2014
- Ph.D entrance exam will be conducted on: April 5, 2014
- Results of the Ph.D entrance exam will be announced on: April 7, 2014