Gender: : Male
Branch: : Mechanical Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Kerala Agricultural University (KAU), Thrissur has announced the exam dates for Kerala Agricultural University Management Aptitude Test (KAU MAT 2014). The KAU MAT will be held on April 28, 2014.
KAU MAT is conducted for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the academic session 2014.
- Candidates graduated from state agricultural universities/deemed universities under ICAR system with a minimum OGPA of 7.0/10.0 (6.5 for SC/ST candidates) can apply.
- Graduates, including professional graduates from Indian/Foreign Universities recognized by AICTE/UGC with minimum 60% marks from SSLC onwards (5% concession to SC/ST candidates) can apply.
- Candidates can download the application form from http://www.kau.edu/academic/admissions2014/MBA_Application_2014-15.pdf
- Candidates have to submit the filled in application forms to the Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University, KAU P.O, Thrissur, Kerala-680 656 along with application processing fee of Rs 750 (in the case of SC/ST candidates Rs 375).
- Admission will be based on the score in the KAUMAT followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be conducted by KAU and previous Academic Performance.
- The departmental/sponsored candidates shall also apply to the University completing all formalities and shall have the same eligibility criteria with respect to academic qualification.
- They should have at least 3 years experience while applying.
- Candidates will be qualifying for GD and Interview only if they secure the minimum cut-off score in KAUMAT which will be fixed before group discussion/interview.
- The candidates will be ranked according to the following basis:
KAUMAT Score: 120
Qualifying Degree: 30
Group Discussion: 25
The above stated conditions are not applicable to ICAR candidates. Their eligibility will be as per ICAR norms.
Last date of receiving filled in application form: April 7, 2014.
Date of KAU MAT: April 28, 2014.
Publication of rank list: May 7, 2014.