Gender: : Female
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Here is the presentation on impact on mobile phones on human environment .
Almost every adult has a mobile phone, and so do many children. Prof. Kenneth J. Rothman, one of the world’s leading epidemiologists, states the following:
within only a few years a substantial proportion of the world’s population has adopted a new technology that involves placing a small radio transmitter up against the head, in some instances for hours a day.
The explosion of mobile phone use in the last few decades has been astounding: In 1988 there were approximately 500,000 mobile phone subscribers in the US, by 1993 this had grown to 13,000,000. By 2006 there were 223 million mobile phone users.
Mobile phones transmit and receive Radio Frequency (RF) signals in order to communicate. The RF signals from mobile phones fall within the microwave part of the electromagnetic spectrum.This radiation is also referred to as microwave radiation or electromagnetic radiation. In short: Mobile phones use microwave radiation to communicate.
Please see the file attached with this...Similar Threads:
- Marketing Environment Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- Environment and human health in environmental engineering PDF DOWNLOAD
- Introduction of Human population and environment in environmental engineering PDF
- Wireless charging of mobile phones vg...
- Challenges For Robot Manipulation In Human Environment Seminar & Paper Presentation