Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Hii friends, I require study material on following topis, pls help.
Definition of automation, reasons for automating, pros and cons of automation.
Fundamentals of manufacturing and automation: Manufacturing operations and automation
strategies, production economics.
High volume production systems: Detroit type automation, analysis of automated flow lines,
assembly and line balancing, automated assembly systems.
Numerical control production systems: CNC, DNC and adaptive control.
Industrial robots: Robotics technology, robot applications.
Material handling and storage: Automated materials handling, automated storage and
Flexible manufacturing systems (FMS): FMS workstations, material handling and storage
systems, computer control systems, planning the FMS, analysis methods for FMS,
applications and benefits.
Automated inspection and testing: Inspection and testing, statistical quality control,
automated inspection principles and methods, sensor technologies for automated inspection,
coordinate measuring machines, other contact inspection methods, machine vision and other
optical inspection methods, and non-contact inspection methods.
- Automation, Productions systems, and computer Integrated manufacturing by Mikell P. Groover - pdf download
- Understanding Programmable Automation Controllers(PACs) in Industrial Automation Classroom notes pdf
- Automation, Production Systems and Computer Integrated Manufacturing by Groover
- Automation in cam pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
- Understanding Programmable Automation Controllers (PACs) in Industrial Automation