Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
IIT Kanpur btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus:
IIT Kanpur Year of Establishment: 1959.
IIT Kanpur Affiliation: Deemed Government Institute.
IIT Kanpur Admission: JEE Mains & JEE Advaced.
Nearest Airport : Kanpur Airport,Kanpur
Distance from Airport : 24 km
Nearest Railway Station : Kanpur Central Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station : 16 km
IIT Kanpur Branches In Engineering:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biological Sciences and Bioengineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemistry(4-yr B.S. Course)
- Economics(4-yr B.S. Course)
- Mathematics and Scientific Computing(4-yr B.S. Course)
- Physics(4-yr B.S. Course)
CUTOFF RANKS (OPENING & CLOSING RANKS) :
OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS FOR VARIOUS COURSES : JEE (Advanced) – 2013
BRANCH OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE
4-year B.Tech. Course Aerospace Engineering 1618 2618 644 989 270 446 150 246 Biological Sciences and Bioengineering 3325 4873 2302 2616 1344 1493 482 751 Chemical Engineering 1018 2112 726 1208 564 709 283 410 Civil Engineering 1363 2500 531 1069 227 475 104 155 Computer Science and Engineering 120 307 42 151 42 83 36 88 Electrical Engineering 181 703 167 344 104 218 59 107 Materials Science and Engineering 2406 4005 1197 2168 736 1308 504 698 Mechanical Engineering 285 976 302 454 135 235 30 109
IIT Kanpur Fee Structure For Engineering 2014:
1. One Time Payment ₹2,950 2. Payable Each Semester ₹56,567 (₹11,567) 3. Refundable Caution Deposit ₹7,000 4. Medical Insurance Premium per Annum ——— Total Fees Payable at the time of Admission ₹66,517 (₹21,517) Other Fees Mess Advance of ₹3,000 to the respective Hall of Residence
IIT Kanpur Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering : Total Fee INR 24,542/- Per Year.
IIT Kanpur Placements 2013:
Highest Package Offered : $130000 per Annum (Around ₹70 Lakhs) by Rocket fuel, a US based company.
IIT Kanpur Campus & Intra Facilities:
Campus:The Campus is located on GT Road at Kalyanpur, about 16 km west of Kanpur city, on 1055 acres of land offered by the Government of UP. It is a residential campus offering accomodation to about 350 faculty members, about 700 support staff members, and about 4000 students. The campus has all the amenities for developing the personal, social and academic skills of the community.
P K Kelkar Library (Formerly Central Library) of the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IITK) is an academic Library with a collection of more than 3,00,000 volumes and subscriptions to more than 1000 periodicals. it is one of the best Library in the nation housed in three-storey building with the total 6973 sq. m. floor area. The Abstracting and Indexing periodicals, Microform and CD-ROM databases. technical reports, Standards and thesis are important part of this collection. Each year, on an average 4500 books and journal volumes are added to the collection.
IIT Kanpur Hostel & Mess Facilities:
Housed in an imposing double storeyed building and located at a central place, Visitors’ Hostel provides boarding and lodging facilities for the Institute’s guests, newly appointed faculty and staff members, delegates and participants attending various conferences, seminars, symposia and workshops. The Visitors’ Hostel has some allied facilities on the campus and in Chittaranjan Park Colony, New Delhi also for the benefit of the Institute’s Visitors.
The Visitors’ Hostel and allied facilities are operated as a non-profit activity to mainly support the academic and research activity on the campus with a homely atmosphere and ambience, traditionally acclaimed for its environs of hygiene and food of homely relish and richness. The following are the various activities undertaken by the team managing the affairs of the Visitors’ Hostel and allied facilities.
- Visiting Faculty Apartment at IIT Kanpur
- Service Apartment at Chittaranjan park , New Delhi
- Outreach 69 & 80 building, IIT Kanpur
Accommodation: Visitors’ Hostel has been equipped with 70 Standard rooms of which 55 are AC and 15 are Non-AC. Further there are 15 Deluxe AC rooms. It can accommodate a maximum of 170 guests at a time on twin sharing basis. All the rooms have attached bathrooms with modern amenities.
VH provides dining facilities to in-house guests staying in VH and Visiting Faculty Apartment and for Institute activities. The Visitors’ Hostel has 2 air-conditioned dining halls with capacity of 30 and 70 guests respectively. One of the dining halls has a well furnished sitting room attached with it.
IIT Kanpur Address:
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur Kanpur – 208 016 (UP), INDIA.
- IIT Kanpur btech admission 2015, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus facilities
- Delhi Technical Campus, Bahadurgarh btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities:
- HBTI Kanpur btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- HBTI Kanpur btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- IIT Kanpur btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus
Last edited by amos.0119; 20th June 2014 at 04:09 PM.