Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
last year i got nit pondicherry cse and i joined there and that was after i dropped and now continuing my studies this year i reappeared and i got 280 marks in jee mains but my board percentage was not nice so i got a rank of 5000 this year.. but i have a option of joining in iiit hyderabad ... whether it is good too join there leaving 1 year of nit study .. as i may actually lose 2 years as i am then two years dropper .. please suggest
- iiit hyderabad entrance pgee
- IIIT Hyderabad btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- IIIT Hyderabad btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie
- IIIT Hyderabad 2012 Admissions, CutOff, Placements, Ranking, Fee - Discussions
- iiit hyderabad previous year mtech exam papers ??
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
If you are dropping for another year then you will only be extending the period by which you could start earning by a year. Don't worry about the college, , IIIT Hyderabad may be new comparing with the old ones. Have confident in yourself, you will get a good placement if you are good in your studies and hard working. and if you dont really like the college wait for other allotment of seat and see if you could get a college of your desire To know more about the institute follow the link below
Last edited by amos.chalie; 15th July 2014 at 11:18 PM.