Gender: : Female
City : AurangabadSend Friend Request
Here is the paper presentation on "ITANIUM:The 64-bit microprocessor from intel"
In 1994, Hewlett-Packard and Intel Corporation agreed to jointly design EPIC (Explicitly Parallel Instruction Computing), a post-RISC and post-IA-32 technology. Using EPIC concepts, HP and Intelģ then jointly defined Itaniumís 64-bit Itanium Processor Family (IPF) architecture, the basis of Intelís future, high-performance microprocessor family a broad range of technical and commercial applications at 1.0GHz.
The starting place for the team was a comprehensive understanding of the capabilities of the .18um bulk technology transistors and interconnects with a view toward exploiting these capabilities to the fullest. The Itanium processor began shipping in end-user pilot systems in late 2000. Intel intends to follow Itanium with additional processors in the Itanium family: McKinley, Madison and Deerfield in late 2002.
Please see the attached file along with this....
- "ITANIUM:The 64-bit microprocessor from intel " Paper Presentation & Seminar
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On ""orthogonal frequency division multiplexing" PDF
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Multimedia Messaging Service" PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "INTELLIGENT COOLING SYSTEM" PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "The applications of Digital Signal Processing" PDF