Gender: : Female
City : AurangabadSend Friend Request
Paper Presentation On"SYSTEM DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT IN CALCULATION OF RESPONSE TIME"
Air brakes are used in commercial vehicles, which require a heavier braking effort than that can be applied by the driverís foot. The following layout shows the arrangement of the air braking systems in heavy vehicles. Compressed air from compressor passes through the unloader valve and maintains its pressure. This air is stored in the reservoir.
From the reservoir it goes to the Brake Chambers through many brake valves. In the brake chamber this pneumatic force is converted into the mechanical force and then it is converted into the rotational torque by the slack adjuster, which is connected to S-cam. This torque applies air brakes. Pipelines connect the brake system components
Please see the attached file along with thisSimilar Threads:
- Transient Response, Steady-State Response and Stability Advance control system free pdf download
- Development Of a network monitoring system seminar report ebook free download ppt
- Interactive voice response system seminar report/pdf download
- System development for air brake system ebook PDF download
- Paper Presentation on System Design & Devolopement in Calculation of Response Time for Air Brake System