Gender: : Female
City : AurangabadSend Friend Request
Paper Presentation On "APPLICATION OF A SHUNT ACTIVE POWER FILTER "
In this paper, the implementation of a shunt active power filter with a small series reactor for a three-phase system is presented. The system consists of multiple non-linear loads, which are a combination of harmonic current sources and harmonic voltage sources, with significant unbalanced components. The filter consists of a three-phase current-controlled voltage source inverter (CC-VSI) with a filter inductance at the ac output and a dc-bus capacitor.
The CC-VSI is operated to directly control the ac grid current to be sinusoidal and in phase with the grid voltage. The switching is controlled using ramptime current control, which is based on the concept of zero average current error. The simulation results indicate that the filter along with the series reactor is able to handle predominantly the harmonic voltage sources, as well as the unbalance, so that the grid currents are sinusoidal, in phase with the grid voltages and symmetrical.
Please see the attached file along with this.
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNIQUES IN POWER SYSTEM"
- Application Of A Shunt Active Power Filter To Compensate Multiple Non-Linear Loads
- Paper Presentation On "Application of Genetic Algorithm to Economic Load Dispatch"
- Paper Presentation On "Fuzzy Coordination of FACTS Controllers for Damping Power"
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On" AN EXPERT SYSTEM FOR POWER PLANTS" PDF Download