Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Amity School of Engineering, Amity Education Valley, Gurgaon, btech admission 2014 cutoff fee placement facilities:
Amity School of Engineering Gurgaon,Year of Establishment: 2010.
Amity School of Engineering Gurgaon Affiliation: Private University.
Amity School of Engineering Gurgaon, Admission: JEE Mains
Amity School of Engineering Gurgaon, B-tech Branch:
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B. Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B Tech Chemical engineering
- B. Tech Electrical Engineering
- B.TECH Mechanical & Automation Engg.
- B. Tech - Civil Engg
- B.Tech. - Aerospace Engg
- B.Tech. - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech. - Information Technology
- B.Tech. - Mechanical & Automation Engg.
Amity School of Engineering Gurgaon, Cut Off 2013-2014:
Branch category State Quota AIR Aerospace Engg. GE OTHERSTATE 338608 Biomedical Engg GE OTHERSTATE 303213 Civil Engg. GE OTHERSTATE 294316 CSE GE OTHERSTATE 307537 EEE GE OTHERSTATE 264288
Amity School of Engineering Gurgaon,Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2014:
HOSTEL FEES :
Hostel fee (if applicable):Manesar Campus: Rs. 50,000/- per annum and one time Refundable Security Deposit of Rs.10,000/- has to be paid at the time of admission (Mess charges on actual basis).
Amity School of Engineering Gurgaon, Placements 2014: NA
Amity School of Engineering Gurgaon Campus & Intra Facilities:
The Amity University Haryana has a beautiful campus located on 110 acres of land on the Delhi-Jaipur Highway just outside of Gurgaon near Delhi. The University will impart modern, practical and research-based courses which will lead to the development of manpower which is employable and ready for industry. This in turn will drive the socio-economic upliftment of the region.
SECURITY & PARKING
- Campus covered with high throughput indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi access points
- Smart cameras surveillance with IP cameras through the campus
- Lecture recording and live transmission of class lectures and events over intranet and internet
- 1 Gbps Internet Bandwidth from multiple ISP's to maintain redundancy and hassle free internet connectivity
- Consolidation of 60 Servers on virtual platform using VMware and HP Blades servers
- 28 TB of useable EMC NAS/SAN storage with fibre channel connectivity
- One network across the country. All Amity locations are connected through redundant MPLS VPN network using 100 Mbps throughput at hub location to access intranet/internet resources' under uniform network policy
- Overseas campuses of Amity also connected to hub location via secured VPN network
- Enterprise class Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series high performance modular switches with Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) for load balancing and high availability
- MEDICAL FACILITIES
- To ensure students’ well-being, Amity provides great medical facilities with a full time team of doctors available 24x7 within the Campus.
- Stretchers, wheel chairs and other equipment are on constant standby for any eventuality. Ambulance facility is also available in the Campus in case of any emergency.
The Campus has a stringent security through smart cards, biometric readers, latest IP cameras, fire warning systems, 24-hour guards and patrolling gypsys.
Students carry a chip enabled smart card which not only allows access into the Campus, but can also be used as an e-wallet in the cafeteria, book shops etc.
- Campus Layout
- Computer Lab
- Transport Facilities
Amity University Haryana
Amity Education Valley
Gurgaon (Manesar) – 122 413
- Amity School of Engineering, Amity University, Lucknow btech admission 2014 cutoff fee placement facilities
- Amity School of Engineering, Amity University, Gwalior btech admission 2014 cutoff fee placement facilities
- Amity School of Engineering, Amity University, Jaipur btech admission 2014 cutoff fee placement facilities
- Amity School of Engineering, Amity University Campus, Noida, btech admission 2014 cutoff fee placement facilities
- Amity School of Engineering and Technology Delhi btech admission 2013,cutoff,placement,fee,hostel,campus facility
Last edited by amos.0119; 22nd July 2014 at 03:01 PM.