Gender: : Female
City : AurangabadSend Friend Request
Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Asynchronous Transfer Mode Switching"
ATM does not stand for automatic teller machine. In the telecommunication, it stands for Asynchronous Transfer Mode, in which data sends asynchronously. This mode is another fast packet switching mode. ATM is regarded as the technology of the 21st century and its impact is expected to be similar to PCM (pulse code modulation) which is used widely around the world in telecommunication. Asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) is a technology that has his its history in the development of broadband ISDN in the 1970s and 980s. Technically, it can be viewed as an evolution of pocket switching.
Like packet switching for data , ATM integrates the multiplexing and switching functions, is well suited for bursty traffic and allows communications between devices that operate at different speeds . Unlike packet switching , ATM is designed for high-performance multimedia networking.
Please see the attached file along with this..Similar Threads:
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Mobile Adhoc Network" PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On ""orthogonal frequency division multiplexing" PDF
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Multimedia Messaging Service" PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Composites Materials For Aerospace Applications" PDF
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY IN WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS" PDF