Gender: : Female
City : AurangabadSend Friend Request
Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Bluetooth"
Bluetooth is a radio frequency specification for short range, point to point and point to multi point voice and data transfer. Bluetooth technology facilitates the replacement of cables normally used to connect one device to another by a short range radio link. With the help of blue tooth we can operate our keyboard and mouse without direct connection of CPU. Printers, fax machines, headphone, mouse, keyboard or any other digital devices can be part of Bluetooth system.
In spite of facilitating the replacement of cables, Bluetooth technology works as an universal medium to bridge the existing data networks, a peripheral interface for existing devices and provide a mechanism to form short ad hok network of connected devices away from fixed network infrastructures.
Please see the attached file along with thisSimilar Threads:
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Linked Lists Concepts" PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On ""orthogonal frequency division multiplexing" PDF
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "The applications of Digital Signal Processing" PDF
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "E-CASH PAYMENT SYSTEM" PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY IN WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS" PDF