Gender: : Female
City : AurangabadSend Friend Request
Paper Presentation & Seminar On "CODE DIVISION MULTIPLE ACCESS"
Mobile communications are rapidly becoming more and more necessary for everyday activities. With so many more users to accommodate, more efficient use of bandwidth is a priority among cellular phone system operators. Equally important is the security and reliability of these calls. One solution that has been offered is a CODE DIVISION MULTIPLE ACCESS SYSTEM. CDMA is one method for implementing a multiple access communication system. MULTIPLE ACCESS is a technique where many subscribers or local stations can share the use of the use of a communication channel at the same time or nearly so despite the fact originate from widely different locations.
A channel can be thought of as merely a portion of the limited radio resource, which is temporarily allocated for a specific purpose, such as someone’s phone call. A multiple access method is a definition of how the radio spectrum is divided into channels and how the channels are allocated to the many users of the system.
Please see the attached file along with thisSimilar Threads:
- Code division multiple access (CDMA),wireless and mobile communication,pdf
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Software Defined Radio" PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On ""orthogonal frequency division multiplexing" PDF
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "The applications of Digital Signal Processing" PDF
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On" AUTOMATIC VEHICLE LOCATOR" PDF Download