Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2015
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has published notification for the recruitment of 745 Graduate Trainee vacancies in Engineering and Geo Science disciplines through GATE 2015 Score.
Total No of Posts: 745
Name of the Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing): 31 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 10 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Drilling): 110 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical): 47 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 18 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Instrumentation): 23 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical): 72 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Production): 217 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Reservoir): 14 Posts
- Chemist: 74 Posts
- Geologist: 41 Posts
- Geophysicist (Surface): 28 Posts
- Geophysicist (Wells): 22 Posts
- Materials Management Officer: 22 Posts
- Programming Officer: 04 Posts
- Transport Officer: 12 Posts
Candidates age limit is 28 years for Gen, 31 years for OBC & 33 years for SC/ ST candidates in case of Posts 1 & 3 and 30 years for Gen, 33 years for OBC & 35 years for SC/ ST candidates in case of Other Posts. The upper age relaxation is 40 years for PWD-Gen, 43 years for PWD-OBC & 45 years for PWD-SC/ ST candidates. Cutoff date for determining age limit is 01-01-2015.
Candidates must possess Graduation Degree/ P.G Degree/ M.Sc/ M.Tech in relevant discipline with related GATE subjects.
Candidates will be selected based on GATE 2015 score and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online for GATE 2015 through the website gate. http://iitk.ac.in/GATE2015 from 01-09-2014 to 01-10-2014.
After getting valid GATE 2015 score & Registration Number, then apply online for ONGC through the website http://www.ongcindia.com/ from January 2015
- Starting Date for Submission of GATE 2015 Application: 01-09-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of GATE 2015 Application: 01-10-2014.
- GATE 2015 Exams will be held from: 31-01-2015 to 14-02-2015.
- Submission of Applications for ONGC will be activated on: January 2015
- Announcement of GATE 2015 Results: 12-03-2015.