Gender: : Female
City : BangaloreSend Friend Request
Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Cell Phone Controlled Door Latch"
I’ve been reading a lot on how DTMF (Dual Tone Multi Frequency) tones work over the last couple of weeks. I’m sure you’ve noticed that when you press the keys on a standard telephone keypad, an audible ‘beep’ is generated. These beeps are actually the combination of two distinct frequencies. For example, the tone you hear when you press the number ‘9’ on a telephone, is actually a combination of a 1447 Hz and 852 Hz signal. In a telephone exchange, these signals are decoded by a computer which finally connects the dialer to the designated phone line.
Please see the attached file along with this.Similar Threads:
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Mobile Adhoc Network" PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On ""orthogonal frequency division multiplexing" PDF
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Multimedia Messaging Service" PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Free Space Optics" PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On" AUTOMATIC VEHICLE LOCATOR" PDF Download