Gender: : Female
City : BangaloreSend Friend Request
Computer Science ADBMS Ebook Covering Full Syllabus
Preview of the attached file
In software engineering, an entity-relationship model (ERM) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data. Entity-relationship modeling is a database modeling method, used to produce a type of conceptual schema or semantic data model of a system, often a relational database, and its requirements in a top-down fashion. Diagrams created by this process are called entity-relationship diagrams, ER diagrams, or ERDs.
This article refers to the techniques proposed in Peter Chen's 1976 paper.However, variants of the idea existed previously,and have been devised subsequently.
Please download the attached file to view the rest of the contentSimilar Threads:
- Computer Networks FREE Ebook covering full semester syllabus
- ADBMS Ebook (Advanced Database Management System) Complete Syllabus Free Ebook
- Computer Graphics FREE Ebook covering full semester syllabus
- Computer Science Graphics Ebook Covering Whole Syllabus PDF Download
- Computer Science ADBMS EBOOK - ADBMS Notes- PDF Download
Last edited by priyasweet; 4th October 2011 at 02:38 PM.