I am a mechanical student. We have to do two weeks mandatory in plant training so I did it at the local government bus depot where they do maintenance of a bus. It comes under MSRTC (Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation). I have a document signed by depot manager on a printed paper. It's not like a fancy certificate some companies give. He typed it, signed it and stamped it. Will that do?