Gender: : Male
Branch: : Civil Engineering
City : AizawlSend Friend Request
Hello!!!!!! I’m new around here, and I recently graduated from Civil Engineer. I live in the Dominican Republic (Caribbean - Near Puerto Rico). I am 22 years old. I am looking to do a Master’s Degree or postgraduate. The thing is, I do not know which area/specialization fits better to my likes.
I am looking for some advice, recommendation, or comment on the different areas that the civil engineer offers in which they include (some, if all better): creation, design, tampering, computing (&Technology in general), not jobbed-attached (Something which I can undertake later on).
Thanks a million !!!
- Can anyone suggest top universities and intake for spring in different universities for Master's degree in abroad?
- DU Postgraduate admissions Last date to apply is April 18
- IIT Roorkee Admissions to Postgraduate and Ph.D Programmes 2014 open
- University of Kent, UK Invites Applications for Postgraduate Scholarships 2013
- postgraduate diploma in management programme (PGDM) at CIM, Patna