Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Paper Presentation & Seminar On "DNA Sequencing"
DNA sequencing includes several methods and technologies that are used for determining the order of the nucleotide bases—adenine, guanine, cytosine, and thymine—in a molecule of DNA.
Knowledge of DNA sequences has become indispensable for basic biological research, other research branches utilizing DNA sequencing, and in numerous applied fields such as diagnostic, biotechnology, forensic biology and biological systematics. The advent of DNA sequencing has significantly accelerated biological research and discovery. The rapid speed of sequencing attained with modern DNA sequencing technology has been instrumental in the sequencing of the human genome, in the Human Genome Project. Related projects, often by scientific collaboration across continents, have generated the complete DNA sequences of many animal, plant, and microbial genomes.
Please download the attached file to view the presentation.
If you have any query regarding the attached file.please feel free to ask.I'll be glad to answer them
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Human-Computer Interaction" PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On ""orthogonal frequency division multiplexing" PDF
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Multimedia Messaging Service" PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "INTELLIGENT COOLING SYSTEM" PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On" AUTOMATIC VEHICLE LOCATOR" PDF Download