Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Micro-Biology" Introduction to Phylogenetic Trees" Paper Presentation & Seminar
A phylogenetic tree or evolutionary tree is a branching diagram or "tree" showing the inferred evolutionary relationships among various biological species or other entities based upon similarities and differences in their physical and/or genetic characteristics. The taxa joined together in the tree are implied to have descended from a common ancestor.
In a rooted phylogenetic tree, each node with descendants represents the inferred most recent common ancestor of the descendants, and the edge lengths in some trees may be interpreted as time estimates. Each node is called a taxonomic unit. Internal nodes are generally called hypothetical taxonomic units (HTUs) as they cannot be directly observed. Trees are useful in fields of biology such as bioinformatics, systematics and comparative phylogenetics.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Human-Computer Interaction" PDF Download
- Micro-Biology" Overview of phylogenetic comparisons & tree-building" Seminar
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On ""orthogonal frequency division multiplexing" PDF
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Micro Controllers Cable Modems" PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Free Space Optics" PDF Download