Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Micro-Biology" Overview of phylogenetic comparisons & tree-building" Seminar
Microbial phylogenetics is the study of the evolutionary relatedness among various groups of microorganisms. The molecular approach to microbial phylogenetic analysis, pioneered by Carl Woese in the 1970s and leading to the three-domain model (Archaea, Bacteria, Eucaryota), revolutionized our thinking about evolution in the microbial world.
Phylogenetic analysis plays a central role in microbiology and the emerging fields of comparative genomics and phylogenomics require substantial knowledge and understanding of phylogenetic analysis and computational methods.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- book on "theory of machines" and ME IIT kharagpur notes on "design of mc elements"
- A final year project report of Civil Engineering on "Analysis and Design of Multi - Storied (Stilt + G + 4) Residential Building Using STADD Pro."
- Micro-Biology" Introduction to Phylogenetic Trees" Paper Presentation & Seminar
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On ""orthogonal frequency division multiplexing" PDF
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Micro Controllers Cable Modems" PDF Download