Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Micro-Biology Liquid Liquid Extraction Paper Presentation & Seminar
Extraction is a process that separates components based upon chemical differences rather than differences in physical properties. The basic principle behind extraction involves the contacting of a solution with another solvent that is immiscible
with the original. The solvent is also soluble with a specific solute contained in the solution. Two phases are formed after the addition of the solvent, due to the differences in densities. The solvent is chosen so that the solute in the solution has more affinity toward the added solvent.
Therefore mass transfer of the solute from the solution to the solvent occurs. Further separation of the extracted solute and the solvent will be necessary. However, these separation costs may be desirable in contrast to distillation
and other separation processes for situations where extraction is applicable.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Micro- Biology DNA Repair Paper Presenataion And Seminar
- Micro-Biology" Introduction to Phylogenetic Trees" Paper Presentation & Seminar
- Micro-Biology Immobilized Biocatalysts Paper Presentation & Seminar
- Micro-Biology Homology Modeling via Protein Threading Paper Presentation & Seminar
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "LIQUID NITROGEN AS A NON- POLLUTING FUEL"